- Arthur Agatston - South Beach Diet Inventor Creates School Lunch Plan
- Healthier Options for Public Schoolchildren - The School-Lunch Test
- Dr Arthur Agatston - South Beach Diet Creator Offers Advice
- South Beach Diet Information - Study Doubts Glycemic Index
- Kraft South Beach Diet Products - Kraft Introduces South Beach Diet Foods To Vending
Dr Arthur Agatston - South Beach Diet Creator Offers Advice
Tuesday, May 30 2006 at 13:37
For years, Arthur Agatston says, experts offered conflicting advice about what constituted a healthy diet.
“This led people to think there was really a conspiracy to keep people confused,” he said.
Now, he says, the debate is over.
Agatston says the experts agree that what people need in their diets are the right fats and the right carbohydrates, along with plenty of fiber and lean protein.
“This is really not going to change,” he said. “It’s really set in stone.”
Find out more at www.galvestondailynews.com.